eNtEr iNto tHe wOrLd Of mInE..

you have just clicked me,
i dont know why but you know it..
maybe you are interested of me, my blogs or just wanna find new things here.,
plz stay if there is something special in entering my world..

but..if there is nothing special or what or you have nothing to give me or share with me,get out of here!

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

What if I'll see him tonight?

I'm rushing home carrying things.
My bag, books and everything.
My hair's untied, the wind, upon riding tricycle, blew it away.
Now I'm home.
I see a stranger inside the house.
Who is this man talking to my parents?
Talking to my sister?
What could be there topic?
Oh! No! He saw me...
Our eyes met.
He smiled at me and I blushed.
He stood up, made a step.
He's coming nearer and nearer.
My things fell down.
Oh this masculine, tall, handsome, and tidy guy hold my hands.
I heard him saying I love you.
I asked his name and...
I woke up.
Good morning..!!

No comments: