eNtEr iNto tHe wOrLd Of mInE..

you have just clicked me,
i dont know why but you know it..
maybe you are interested of me, my blogs or just wanna find new things here.,
plz stay if there is something special in entering my world..

but..if there is nothing special or what or you have nothing to give me or share with me,get out of here!

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hapiness to Sadness

A beuatiful bud among blooming flowers
Dancing with the blowing wind
Singing sweet hymns with butterflies and bees
It's a therapy when you smell me
Gives smiles to anyone who sees me
Standing tall Feeling great
Unusual beuaty is in me

With my attractions many want me
But only my Master owns me

He made me very special
A very expansive and reserved vase is prepared just for me filled with sparkling water
He picked me from my roots
Placed me to this beautiful vase

I am special!

As the days passed by
I am withered
I am no longer his special bud
All his acts in my heart is a deep, deep stab.

Now i'm alone
Dried leaves, dried stem
Petals were rotten
The beuaty i have is gone
Stinky smell dominates me

No one sees, no one hears
No one cares, nobody wants to have me
Nothing is shared and no one loves

From the window i see my once abode
Now occupied by a newly picked blooming bud.

No comments: