eNtEr iNto tHe wOrLd Of mInE..

you have just clicked me,
i dont know why but you know it..
maybe you are interested of me, my blogs or just wanna find new things here.,
plz stay if there is something special in entering my world..

but..if there is nothing special or what or you have nothing to give me or share with me,get out of here!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Flame

Here I am
Lookingt for someone
Not knowing where to go
Going in the place I don't know.

Drawing nearer and nearer
In a cloud with a sweet savor
Searching for the light so shine
Hoping it to be mine.

But there is a voice who's calling my name
I felt inside a stubborn flame
And I seem cannot move
In the place I am standing of.

The voice is getting louder and louder
I'm searching around looking for the owner
The voice stopped calling me
A tender love hugs me tightly.

Then I see my Creator
My world, now, has color
"Now my child you are here beside me
Don't be afraid just follow me."

How sweet my God is
How wonderful that moment is
I will follow Him
Be with Him and not in dim.

No comments: